We are looking for Human Resource Administrator to join our team in our Rochdale’s office.
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, prime responsibility is to ensure the efficient management and operation of the office as a whole including the followings specific areas:-
- Human Resources
- Resource Planning
- General Administration
Support the Business Support Manager and the Management Team in all aspects of Human Resources with particular responsibility for the following:-
- Overseeing the Record keeping all staff holidays and sickness
- Ensure Personnel details are kept up to date and filed accordingly
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and arrange interviews, and provide support to the Managing Director for recruitment
- Complete first stage of induction for new employees
- Record the employment history for the company
- Record and report the Accident Statistics
- Keep HR Policies and Procedures updated as well as creating new ones as necessary
- Keeping records in line with GDPR 2018
- Update new staff of DSE and Bribery information
- Record Pension and Healthcare policy details for all existing and new staff.
- Record and Update Occupational Health details for employees
- Place job adverts and liaise with approved employment agencies
You shall hold fortnightly Resource meetings with the Directors and Senior Managers to discuss the resourcing requirements for the business as well as update the resourcing spreadsheets which help determine efficiencies, future business resourcing requirements and provide accurate and detailed financial figures which feed into the Business Management Accounts.
- Update Resourcing spreadsheet, Design 3 month Lookahead and Long Term Construction Plan
- Update the Project Lookahead with current and tendered projects
- Update the Resource Tracker and complete own actions
- Monitor and Log all CV’s that come into the company and respond where necessary.
Your main responsibility is to carry out / manage the administrative functions within the office including the professional production of documents in support of the engineering team. The following list is not exhaustive but provides a flavour of the day to day duties:-
- Creation of documentation using various programmes including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Produce business and sales related presentations using PowerPoint
- Provide data / statistics to the Managing Director in support of monthly board reports
- Control of PPE, including inputting data and re-ordering as required
- General office duties including scanning, photocopying, facsimiles, printing, binding etc
What’s on offer?
- Salary negotiable (dependent on experience)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension scheme Healthcare
- Child care vouchers
- Interesting and challenging projects delivered for blue chip pharmaceutical companies
- Great opportunities for further career development
- Social Events
Please note, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.