Internal Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor
About the Role
BES are currently looking to recruit an Internal Quality Assurance Auditor to join our team in Rochdale. Working for BES you will be part of a growing and progressive company, specialising in the design, engineering and construction of complex environments, from cleanrooms and laboratories to the most complex pioneering pharma facilities. Working with innovative start-ups, SMEs and global blue chip clients such as AstraZeneca and GSK, we provide full turnkey multidisciplinary services in highly regulated pharmaceutical and biotech sectors across the UK.
As an Internal Quality Assurance Auditor you will be part of a growing SHEQ team, reporting directly to the SHEQ Manager. Your primary roles and responsibilities are set out below:-
- Ensuring that the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard and other related standards are maintained across the business
- Manage the Internal Audit Programme and NCR close out
- Completion of the company internal audits and the creation of post audit reports
- Documentation and IMS Maintenance (Inc. maintenance of the company intranet)
- Notification of changes to the procedures and standard forms.
- Monitoring and capturing customer feedback
- Preparation of Improvement Initiatives
You will have opportunity to work on exciting and meaningful projects that will allow you to develop your skills and build your career further. Equally important to us is that you enjoy a strong work life balance, that’s why we offer flexible working and a comprehensive benefits suite to enable you to live a healthy fulfilling life at and outside of work. Within our business you will be empowered to make a difference, supporting the delivery of projects within the life science industry, that have a real positive impact on people’s lives.
With many prestigious projects underway and healthy order book with a forecasted turnover of £100 million this financial year, it is an exciting time to join our business and help to take our QA processes to the next level.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Internal Auditor Qualification
- Audit experience
- Experienced within the Construction Industry
- IT literate and conversant with Microsoft
- Be able to generate clear and understandable information, including procedures
- Customer focussed and able to communicate at the highest level within client organisations.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
What's on offer
- Salary negotiable (dependent on experience)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Child care vouchers
- Interesting and challenging projects delivered for blue chip pharmaceutical companies
- Great opportunities for further career development
- Social Events throughout the year